06 Oct How To Make Koko Monk Hot Chocolate at Home
- Bring your choice of milk to boil.
- Put one and half to two heaps of TEASPOONS (Not tablespoon) Hot Chocolate mix for an 8 oz or two to three teaspoon for a 12 oz cup.
- Fill the cup in half with your choice of hot milk and create a chocolaty paste first, be sure everything is blended and melted well.
- Then top the rest part of the cup with hot milk.
- For a final touch you can top the drink with your choice of herbs, spices, or fruit zest such as a pinch of cinnamon, chili, cardamom, or a dash of fresh orange zest.